Contribute
Register

Help! How to enable wifi and airdrop on a Hackintosh laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus P8H61-M LX
CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
HD 3000 (Disabled) + RX470
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I don't know how to enable wifi and enable airdrop on a hackintosh laptop so please help !!!

I don't know how to enable wifi and enable airdrop on a hackintosh laptop so please help !!!
as mentioned before you need to read the faq and see what wifi cards are compatible and you may need to purchase a compatible wifi card

But how can I add a wifi card with my laptop?

you will have to take it apart and replace the card with a compatible one
So you mean I should buy a PCIE wifi card and replace the old one?
If I bought a wifi card that the Mac OS supported. Do I need to install kexts to enable wifi and airdrop?
What's your suggestions about wifi card?

So you mean I should buy a PCIE wifi card and replace the old one?
If I bought a wifi card that the Mac OS supported. Do I need to install kexts to enable wifi and airdrop?
What's your suggestions about wifi card?
suggestions are already in the faq, i don't have your laptop, i don't know what is already in there and i don't know what connection it is, you will have to read up on your laptop and take it apart to actually see the card itself.

probably best to see what windows calls it and then see if it is compatible first

suggestions are already in the faq, i don't have your laptop, i don't know what is already in there and i don't know what connection it is, you will have to read up on your laptop and take it apart to actually see the card itself.

probably best to see what windows calls it and then see if it is compatible first
Please also help me with the new topic.
I have many things do not understand about hackintosh.
Thanks for helping me.
You are really patient!!!
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/help-how-to-fix-brightness-control-on-hackintosh-laptop.255888/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back