Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-B85M-3V 2.1
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
R9 280X
Hows it going guys i tried to update my hackintosh from sierra to high sierra and i couldn't get it to boot back up. i tried a fresh install from boot drive and it didn't work not i can't even get it to go to the instal screen at all it just gives me a black screen with an underscore at the top left. any help would be appreciated as i need it working so i can finish my work. IMG_4803.JPG

i tried a fresh install from boot drive and it didn't work not i can't even get it to go to the instal screen at all it just gives me a black screen with an underscore at the top left.
Check for missing memory fix driver.

See [WARNING] Clover update r4586 deletes OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi
and [REPORT] issue with clover 4586 - MacOS 10.13.5

How to solve: Post #3 of [REPORT] issue with clover 4586 - MacOS 10.13.5
and [SOLVED] Clover Update r4586 disables OS Boot (Black Screen)

It doesn't show any efi or files in the shell like they have it says 1 DIR but nothing is named. any idea what else i can do?
Boot from your USB Installer.

when i try to boot from usb installer i get a black screen its not working as it should.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).
I attached a picture on my first post that was with me trying to boot from my USB drive. Can you see the picture?

I attached a picture on my first post that was with me trying to boot from my USB drive. Can you see the picture?
So why all the fuss to check the USB Installer for a missing driver?
Can't you plug it in your mac and check?

So why all the fuss to check the USB Installer for a missing driver?
Can't you plug it in your mac and check?
i was checking my ssd in my Hackintosh for a missing driver. are you saying i can check for the missing driver in my mac the I'm creating the USB installer on? @BreBo Sorry for all the confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back