Graphics
GT 740
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello All,

I've an Evga GT 740 (2GB single slot) GFX card. It has 1 DVI-D, 1 DVI-I and a mini HDMI port on it. I use DVI-D port for my LCD monitor It works fine. HDMI port connected to my TV. When I used this system with El Capitan HDMI port worked fine with the DVI-D port together.

My kids wanted to watch a movie from TV then I realized it isn't working anymore with High Sierra.
I'm using NVIDIA Web Driver and in System Prefs /Displays only my Samsung monitor is showing no Tv.

Is it possible to use DVI and HDMI port of GT740 together again with High Sierra.

Best Regards

My System is
Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3
i7-4790K
EVGA GT 740
16 GB RAM

Hello All,

I've an Evga GT 740 (2GB single slot) GFX card. It has 1 DVI-D, 1 DVI-I and a mini HDMI port on it. I use DVI-D port for my LCD monitor It works fine. HDMI port connected to my TV. When I used this system with El Capitan HDMI port worked fine with the DVI-D port together.

My kids wanted to watch a movie from TV then I realized it isn't working anymore with High Sierra.
I'm using NVIDIA Web Driver and in System Prefs /Displays only my Samsung monitor is showing no Tv.

Is it possible to use DVI and HDMI port of GT740 together again with High Sierra.

Best Regards

My System is
Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3
i7-4790K
EVGA GT 740
16 GB RAM
The GT 740 should be natively supported on High Sierra so you should not need to use web drivers.

How about removing the web drivers and see if that works?

The GT 740 should be natively supported on High Sierra so you should not need to use web drivers.

How about removing the web drivers and see if that works?
First of all thank you very very much for your respond,
I am scared to uninstall it incase of a black screen on startup its my only pc and I'm afraid to broke it.
I tried NVIDIA driver manager in menu bar to change to default macOs Gfx driver, I did unlock the lock change to default macos driver then i press restart but after restart ıts still nvidia webdriver.
Is unsinstall web driver only solution for my case, is there a way to make driver manager work good(choose the default macos driver),
If it is I will try to uninstall with a lot of praying:))
best regards

ps:I attached the driver manager shots

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 2.png
    2.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 3.png
    3.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 95