- Dec 26, 2015
- GTX 1050 Ti
- Mobile Phone
Thanks a lot.
I had also issue with that. Instructons suggested by BreBo are very useful.
What I did to solve the problem?
1. Boot into recovery mode and clean up as instructed below:
(Replace HDD with proper name)Code:
cd /Volumes/HDD/System/Library/Extensions/ rm -R GeF*.* touch /Volumes/HDD/System/Library/Extensions/ cd /Volumes/HDD/Library/Extensions/ rm -R GeF*.* NVDA*.* touch /Volumes/HDD/Library/Extensions/ reboot
2. Boot into High Sierra
3. Mount EFI partition and open Clover configuration file and set CsrActiveConfig to 0x0
4. Remove temporarily extra kexts, leave only minimal needed (FakeSMC.kext etc)
5. Add the most latest Lilu.kext with NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext
7. Mount EFI partition and open Clover configuration file and set CsrActiveConfig to 0x67
8. Install Nvidia WebDriver and reboot.
You should have proper drivers loaded now.
If you already installed correct version of Web drivers, you can try to remove bad kexts in recovery mode, but if terminal isn’t your friend, follow steps above.
Do not use NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext. Instead use latest: