Core i7 4790K
Graphics
HD4600
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys..

what I would like to know is, if is there any possibility to make this graphic card works?? Even with EFI Hybrid Bios?? or any kext ? and framebuffer?

I just find a post n netkas forum, but it's over 50 pages... ._. Someone could explain me what is my destiny whit this card?

The condensed version from netkas forum is that 69xx series cards DO NOT work on their own in Mountain Lion.

Apparently you can get one work by using either the on CPU graphics, or a helper card to get past the white screen bug.
I couldn't get my 6950 to work so I am looking at selling it and getting something more compatible.

How's that for a destiny?

The condensed version from netkas forum is that 69xx series cards DO NOT work on their own in Mountain Lion.

Apparently you can get one work by using either the on CPU graphics, or a helper card to get past the white screen bug.
I couldn't get my 6950 to work so I am looking at selling it and getting something more compatible.

How's that for a destiny?

Thanks for your answer.. Neither with EFI hybrid bios? This graphic card is absolutly incompatible with Mac OSX ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back