Gigabyte GA-H270M-D3H
CPU
Intel i3-7100
Graphics
Intel HD 630 Integrated
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, everybody!

I am a bit acquainted with the basic procedure, but I am really confused which config.plist to pick? Could someone please help me with it?

I didn't create this thread to waste it on a single question though. I am pretty certain that post will require much more help than the config.plist. I am completely clueless when it comes to the Kabylake Hackintosh scene.

My current config is - GA-H270M-D3H, i3-7100, 4GB DDR4 Corsair Valueselect RAM, and Corsair VS550 PSU. I am sorry if I missed providing some information.

Thank you :)

Did you read the first post?
Not working/Post to thread linked with requested files attached.
Thank you for the direction. I used the injection script from Toleda and also installed the Fake PCI ID files to /Library/Extensions/. It is working now :) Thank you.

However, now I am working on Power Management and have no idea if it is working correctly or not. I have posted the files here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-power-management.222982/page-21#post-1576425

If you can have a look and let me know if something needs to be done, it will be great!

bro how do u install 10.12.6 on GA-H270M-D3H.
I can't install Mac OS Sierra
i am having issues reaching the installer,
plsssss help
you need to make USB installer and install Clover boot loader (SEARCH!) and then change or EDIT Config.plist

Hello, everybody!

I am a bit acquainted with the basic procedure, but I am really confused which config.plist to pick? Could someone please help me with it?

I didn't create this thread to waste it on a single question though. I am pretty certain that post will require much more help than the config.plist. I am completely clueless when it comes to the Kabylake Hackintosh scene.

My current config is - GA-H270M-D3H, i3-7100, 4GB DDR4 Corsair Valueselect RAM, and Corsair VS550 PSU. I am sorry if I missed providing some information.

Thank you :)

yours is Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec. USE AppleHDA patcher 1.8 V. It works better. you also need to add some syntax on MACiaSL( WHICH ) extracted from the Patcher. then install APPLEHDA that you are given. you can find info how to USE Applehad patcher.

Install AppleALC and lilu kexts into Clover/kexts/other and add audio_id = 1 in config.plist... I have sound on GA-Z270M-D3H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back