CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have been trying to the past week to get Mojave install to boot.... try as I might so far I have been completely unable to.

I have tried to follow the installation guide here but when I launch the installer from clover my computer just reboots. I have attempted to follow a load of different how-to guides and at best got the installer to start booting but get stuck before I reached the GUI.

My current config.plist is attached.

Has anyone had any success in getting Mojave going on this motherboard/CPU?

Any help would be really helpful, I'm a longer time Mac user but completely new to the Hackintosh world.

Thank you

Attachments

• config-2.plist
    11.5 KB · Views: 137
Since I have the same mobo as yours, you can use and tweak my EFI folder (don't forget to generate your own serial for Facetime/Message/iCloud to work.

Since I have the same mobo as yours, you can use and tweak my EFI folder (don't forget to generate your own serial for Facetime/Message/iCloud to work.

Thank you for this, I will attempt a boot tomorrow and see where I get to

Tried with your EFI folder (with my own serial generated) but I shouldn't get the installer to get to the GUI, verbose mode prints:

Great! My bios version is also F5. That's the only one that gives flawless sleep and wake from sleep.

All working correctly now if anyone is using the i3-8100 on this Mobo let me know and I can share my EFI. But in general do NOT update the bios beyond F5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back