CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi! After uploading to Yosemite 10.10.3 I'm having some problems with the Hackintosh. Sometimes when I'm working with low CPU use programs, the computer gets locked and I have to reset it. It also happend with the previous Yosemite version, but now is usual.
Some of the times, after reseting the computer due to this issue, a kernel panic apeares, and I have to reset again and boot with -x to enter into the safety mode. After reseting again everything looks normal, but then after some minutes gets locked again and I have to repeat this cycle.

Here is a photo of the Kernel Panic:
IMG_1848.jpg
Here is a photo of my current MultiBeast configuration:
Captura de pantalla 2015-04-17 16.00.51.png
How can I fix that Frozen Screen and Kernel Panic? Is anything wrong with my configuration? Help!

Well I would have used MultiBeast and installed the "DSDT Free" with minimum other selections.

Then only come back and install audio and Ethernet kexts.

This is a case where less is better.

You could do a fresh install to get the un-needed kexts out of the system.

Good modding,
neil

Well I would have used MultiBeast and installed the "DSDT Free" with minimum other selections.

Then only come back and install audio and Ethernet kexts.

This is a case where less is better.

You could do a fresh install to get the un-needed kexts out of the system.

Good modding,
neil
Hi! Thanks for the reply
Is this a way to solve the problem? If it is, how can I delete the un-needed kexts and then do the fresh install?
What else I need to install apart from the audio, Ethernet GE=Yes and Kext Dev Mode?

Hi! Thanks for the reply
Is this a way to solve the problem? If it is, how can I delete the un-needed kexts and then do the fresh install?
What else I need to install apart from the audio, Ethernet GE=Yes and Kext Dev Mode?

Research deadbeef error. This is your kernel panic. Have you tested all of your RAM with Prime95 or other testing app?

Research deadbeef error. This is your kernel panic. Have you tested all of your RAM with Prime95 or other testing app?

I'm running the blend stress test, but the system will halt in a few minutes I guess. I'm using 8Gb RAM 1 slot memory. Why should I test all of my RAM? Is the kernel panic due to a RAM problem?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back