i5
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
After i solved the installation of a new Seagate hdd ( 1Tb ) with a flat instalation of OS X Mavericks, using terminal and tony's terminal command run via UniBeast - Terminal:

dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2

But i have a new problem. If i need to copy or move a file of that drive to a external a received in terminal "Read-only filesystem" n everything files and i can't do these operations. See Get Info - Sharing and Permissions but everything normal in System - Read/Write Permission. And if i do a Permission Repair on DiskUtility after a Verify nothing repairs.
How can i do to solve this problem?

Thanks,
LP

After i solved the installation of a new Seagate hdd ( 1Tb ) with a flat instalation of OS X Mavericks, using terminal and tony's terminal command run via UniBeast - Terminal:

dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2

But i have a new problem. If i need to copy or move a file of that drive to a external a received in terminal "Read-only filesystem" n everything files and i can't do these operations. See Get Info - Sharing and Permissions but everything normal in System - Read/Write Permission. And if i do a Permission Repair on DiskUtility after a Verify nothing repairs.
How can i do to solve this problem?

Thanks,
LP

It isn't a permission repair. The problem it was NTFS partitions on external drives that doesn't work on OS X natively. With Paragon NTFS problem solved. Well, just for 10 days. It's a evaluation app. I have to find a permanent sollution.

All the best,
LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back