EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, 4 Go
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I read the guide to install El Capitan and this post http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...s-intel-core-i7-5820k-evga-gtx980-sc-4gb.html

I have almost the same configuration that this guy, so I should juste follow his advice but it doesn't work for me.

I tried to boot with different options like -x -v npci=0x2000 UseKernelCache=No cpus=1 and different USB boot configuration but nothing to do.

See the screenshot to see my bug... "Couldn't allocate runtime area"

Thank's to help me PLEASE !

My config :

Mobo : MSI X99A SLI Plus
CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-5820K Haswell-E
Graphics : EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, 4 Go
Other Hardware :
Noctua NH-U14S
DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury, 2 x 8 Go, 2666 MHz, CAS 14
Crucial BX100, 500 Go, SATA III
Be Quiet ! Power Zone, 750W
Fractal Design Define R5 noir

Thanks for all your advices !!!

Attachments

• Photo 06-01-2016 21 54 14.jpg
    Photo 06-01-2016 21 54 14.jpg
    871.7 KB · Views: 230
Try the file I've attached. Put it in your Clover/drivers64UEFI.

Attachments

• x99AptioFix-64.efi.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 173
Try the file I've attached. Put it in your Clover/drivers64UEFI.

Thank's for your answer.

Today I finally success to boot and to make the install but when the install reboot I'm not able to finish the install even if I put the same bootflag...

So I will retry with your file... Do you advice me to make the USB with Unibeast or with Clover directly ?

To me, I prefer to just boot with Clover directly. Make sure to add nv_disable=1 to your boot args on new install until you can install Nvdia Web Driver since you got Nvidia 970 gpu.

Ok thank's I will try it tomorrow and I keep you in touch.

I really need some helps, I tried almost all your advices but I always have issue. I reach the install screen 2 times but it always fail at the end.

So if some one could advice me an all procedure, Unibeast or Clover, which kexts put, which .efi files and bootflags...

i have the same motherboard and cpu and get the exact same error message and if you boot without -v you may end up getting the black screen with a circle with a line through it

Honestly after 1 month of try I gived up and I'm waiting for someone who succeed with this hardware ! Or maybe it's just impossible...

Hi,

I read the guide to install El Capitan and this post http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...s-intel-core-i7-5820k-evga-gtx980-sc-4gb.html

I have almost the same configuration that this guy, so I should juste follow his advice but it doesn't work for me.

I tried to boot with different options like -x -v npci=0x2000 UseKernelCache=No cpus=1 and different USB boot configuration but nothing to do.

My config :

Mobo : MSI X99A SLI Plus
CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-5820K Haswell-E
Graphics : EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, 4 Go
Other Hardware :
Noctua NH-U14S
DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury, 2 x 8 Go, 2666 MHz, CAS 14
Crucial BX100, 500 Go, SATA III
Be Quiet ! Power Zone, 750W
Fractal Design Define R5 noir

Thanks for all your advices !!!

config
mobo : Asus x99 pro Wifi 15mb Cache
vga : Asus Turbo Geforcer GTX 960 2GB 128Bit
Ram : 32 GB 2666 Coresair
HDD : SSD 480GB Kingmax ecc

photo_2016-03-06_02-32-01.jpg

plz Help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back