Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I recently made a Hackintosh.
These are the specs:

i5-6400 @ 2.7 GHz
8 GB RAM 2133 MHz
GTX 1050 Ti
Asus H110M-CS Motherboard

I installed macOS Mojave on my 128 GB SSD and got everything mostly up and running.
But I am having a pretty annoying problem.
The resolution on my 1080P screen which is being outputted by my GTX 1050 Ti is stuck at 1280x1024 giving it a stretched and bloated look. (connected by HDMI) I also have tried SwitchResX which didn't help at all.
I also have a 900P monitor which is connected to my motherboard via VGA so it receives its output from the HD 530.

I am planning on reinstalling the macOS and trying to get both monitors to work simultaneously.
Right now, I don't receive an output on either monitor.

Please tell me what my BIOS Settings should be like and which kexts should I use.
Should I inject Nvidia or Intel or both?
Any help is appreciated thanks!

So I recently made a Hackintosh.
These are the specs:

i5-6400 @ 2.7 GHz
8 GB RAM 2133 MHz
GTX 1050 Ti
Asus H110M-CS Motherboard

I installed macOS Mojave on my 128 GB SSD and got everything mostly up and running.
But I am having a pretty annoying problem.
The resolution on my 1080P screen which is being outputted by my GTX 1050 Ti is stuck at 1280x1024 giving it a stretched and bloated look. (connected by HDMI) I also have tried SwitchResX which didn't help at all.
I also have a 900P monitor which is connected to my motherboard via VGA so it receives its output from the HD 530.

I am planning on reinstalling the macOS and trying to get both monitors to work simultaneously.
Right now, I don't receive an output on either monitor.

Please tell me what my BIOS Settings should be like and which kexts should I use.
Should I inject Nvidia or Intel or both?
Any help is appreciated thanks!

Your 1050 Ti graphics card is not supported under Mojave at this time due to the lack of Nvidia web drivers. You won't be able to change the resolution no matter what you do.

If you want to continue to use the 1050 Ti, I recommend going back to either MacOS Sierra or High Sierra, both of which have available web drivers from Nvidia.

Your 1050 Ti graphics card is not supported under Mojave at this time due to the lack of Nvidia web drivers. You won't be able to change the resolution no matter what you do.

If you want to continue to use the 1050 Ti, I recommend going back to either MacOS Sierra or High Sierra, both of which have available web drivers from Nvidia.

How do I go back? I dont have a way of getting a high sierra download now i have upgraded my i mac do i?

I dont have a way of getting a high sierra download now
What about the Unibeast installer you have created with High Sierra for the install ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back