Graphics
Nvidia GTX1050 3GB && Intel UHD 630
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad L340 IRH. I used Rehabman's guide and MaciASL and was left with one error (after adding "c/*" in the first line all other errors disappeared for some reason). So my error is "syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting PARSEOP_DEFINITIONBLOCK" (error 4096). Can anyone help me and maybe explain to me why this "any text /*" fixed most compilation errors? thanks:)

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad L340 IRH. I used Rehabman's guide and MaciASL and was left with one error (after adding "c/*" in the first line all other errors disappeared for some reason). So my error is "syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_NAMESEG, expecting PARSEOP_DEFINITIONBLOCK" (error 4096). Can anyone help me and maybe explain to me why this "any text /*" fixed most compilation errors? thanks:)

Can you believe?
Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 12.48.20 AM.png

Believe what?

remove the c in line 1. no reason to have that there at all, no idea why you would have that there for

result is no errors (after removing)

But then I get many errors I don't know how to fix.

But then I get many errors I don't know how to fix.
there are no errors after removing that "c"

make sure to use 6.1a in preferences ->iasl

also take a screen shot of your errors

Apparently I used 4.0. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back