VEGA 56
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
So i have been running Mojave for quite some time with everything working using the Imac Pro SMBIOS.

The only thing i have been struggling with is getting the shutdown to work properly, it simply goes to black and the fans spin on full after shutdown.

I tried the "fix shutdown" thing in Clover with no luck on or off it does not change anything.

CPU - 9600K
RAM - DDR4 24GB CRUCIAL BALLISTIX
GPU - VEGA 56
MB - ASUS PRIME Z370-P
SSD SAMSUNG 960 EVO

I have previously used the imac 17.2 SMBIOS and it did not fix it, however when i first installed Mojave the shut down / restart worked while being in the installation.

I have asked this question before and people knew about the problem i just wonder if it has been fixed in the meanwhile or if there is a "hard shutdown" software fix for this.

Thanks.

Hello @lenoxx

As I can see you have managed to install Mojave with a 9600k i5 right ? I have trouble to boot with Clover I get a kernel panic during boot of installation. Which configuration of Clover did you used ? SMBIOS Version ?

Scroll to the bottom at the BONUS, and enjoy the results

Thank you very much but could you explain where i could add the 2 things one is a kext i think and the other the slide=0 where should i put that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back