Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
CPU
Core i7-4790k Devils Canyon quad
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
After 2 years of no crashes or bugs, I updated Final Cut Pro and now my computer won't start. Please advise on what to do... thank you.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
Processor: Core i7-4790k Devils Canyon quad

Attachments

• IMG_9475.JPG
    IMG_9475.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 113
After 2 years of no crashes or bugs, I updated Final Cut Pro and now my computer won't start. Please advise on what to do... thank you.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
Processor: Core i7-4790k Devils Canyon quad

Using incorrect SMBIOS for your Hardware. Note the latest Version of Final Cut Pro has problems. Probably id try booting into Safe Mode and removing Final Cut Pro. Try booting.

I removed Final Cut Pro by dragging the app to the trash bin and emptying the trash. I rebooted and now I'm stuck on this screen... any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
I removed Final Cut Pro by dragging the app to the trash bin and emptying the trash. I rebooted and now I'm stuck on this screen... any ideas?

Boot in verbose mode attach screenshot. Picture isn't very helpful.

IMG_9478.JPG
Here's the screen shot in verbose mode. What must I do to correct this error?

If this issue is related to your Final Cut Pro installation it is unlikely to be solved by moving the App bundle to the trash. You might re-install it, then use a helper utility to try and remove it properly.

If this issue is related to your Final Cut Pro installation it is unlikely to be solved by moving the App bundle to the trash. You might re-install it, then use a helper utility to try and remove it properly.

Thanks for your response....I went through the uninstall process that Apple documented on their website. Still getting this error message.

Thanks for your response....I went through the uninstall process that Apple documented on their website. Still getting this error message.
I only see spam from some network interface in those photos.

I only see spam from some network interface in those photos.

That's where the computer stops while loading, so I took a pic of the screen where it stops... uggh... I'm so lost. What needs to be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back