Contribute
Register

help finding a working tutorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm having a similar issue where my computer just keep rebooting. I've posted a photo of where it stops before rebooting. Would appreciate any help.

Attachments

• IMG_1218.jpg
    IMG_1218.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 70
Hey guys, I'm having a similar issue where my computer just keep rebooting. I've posted a photo of where it stops before rebooting. Would appreciate any help.

As shown in the edited Screen shot I have uploaded, the problem is from your Intel HD 530 Graphics. You have listed your PCIE Graphics Nvidia GTX 1060.

• Which of the 2 cards are you connecting your Monitor and through what Port?
  • Before you boot from Clover Boot Manager (CBM) Screen, go to "Options "> to take pictures to the forum from
    • Boot Args:-
    • Graphics Injector---> and its sub-menu screen
  • Upload the "CLOVER" folder from the disk you are having the '"reboot" problems, as a "compressed" file.
    • Since CLOVER is in the hidden EFI partition of the disk, you will have to first 'mount' the EFI partition to find CLOVER Folder using

Attachments

• KP from Intel Graphics.png
    KP from Intel Graphics.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 69
As shown in the edited Screen shot I have uploaded, the problem is from your Intel HD 530 Graphics. You have listed your PCIE Graphics Nvidia GTX 1060.

• Which of the 2 cards are you connecting your Monitor and through what Port?
  • Before you boot from Clover Boot Manager (CBM) Screen, go to "Options "> to take pictures to the forum from
    • Boot Args:-
    • Graphics Injector---> and its sub-menu screen
  • Upload the "CLOVER" folder from the disk you are having the '"reboot" problems, as a "compressed" file.
    • Since CLOVER is in the hidden EFI partition of the disk, you will have to first 'mount' the EFI partition to find CLOVER Folder using

You are a legend sir :) Thank's so much for pointing that out. I plugged my monitor into the Internal Graphics hoping that it would minimise issues when installing for the first time. Changing it back to my GTX 1060 fixed that problem.

You are a legend sir :) Thank's so much for pointing that out. I plugged my monitor into the Internal Graphics hoping that it would minimise issues when installing for the first time. Changing it back to my GTX 1060 fixed that problem.
Glad to know you fixed the issue.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back