Contribute
Register

Help enabling Thunderbolt 3 port on ASRock Z490 Phantom Gaming ITX/TB3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @TeaCake,

I'm still not sure I got TB3 properly configured so came back to this thread and saw that CaseySJ provided two .aml files which I have installed and now I see the TB controller under System Info>PCI, definitely an improvement :)

Would you mind posting your SSDT-EC-USBX.aml and your USBPorts.kext files so that I can compare them with mine?

Thanks!

Hi @TeaCake,

I'm still not sure I got TB3 properly configured so came back to this thread and saw that CaseySJ provided two .aml files which I have installed and now I see the TB controller under System Info>PCI, definitely an improvement :)

Would you mind posting your SSDT-EC-USBX.aml and your USBPorts.kext files so that I can compare them with mine?

Thanks!
Hey @elgipsy, so sorry for the long wait. I don't log in here much. I hope you got it worked out, but just in case, here are the files you requested.

Attachments

• SSDT-EC-USBX.aml
    377 bytes · Views: 19
  • USBMap.kext.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 18
Good job and glad to hear it!
@CaseySJ, thanks again for all of your help. It has worked tremendously well since I last posted, up until just recently when I've begun having connectivity issues with my Antelope interface. I'm not sure if I changed something or they did, as I thought it was related to having recently updated my iMac18,3 system ID to the iMac20,2 definition recommended for my system, but upon switching back to the old config I seem to still be experiencing connectivity issues. I was wondering if you might have any advice on how to go about diagnosing what's causing the issue? Is there a clever way to monitor or debug the TB connection to the device?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back