CPU
Intel i5 7200u/X556uqk
Graphics
Intel HD 620 + Nvidia 940mx
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I finally managed to fix my trackpad, using the VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CHID kexts, but my mouse trackpad seems to have an issue - if I move the cursor slightly and let go, the cursor keeps moving in that direction even after I let go. This stops if I tap, but recurs if I move it a bit. Also, no gestures are working as of now, not even scrolling. Now that I fixed the DSDT, I have no clue in what way this can be fixed. I'll recheck the GPIO pinning guide as that could be one of the places I might have messed up something or the other.

I finally managed to fix my trackpad, using the VoodooI2C and VoodooI2CHID kexts, but my mouse trackpad seems to have an issue - if I move the cursor slightly and let go, the cursor keeps moving in that direction even after I let go. This stops if I tap, but recurs if I move it a bit. Also, no gestures are working as of now, not even scrolling. Now that I fixed the DSDT, I have no clue in what way this can be fixed. I'll recheck the GPIO pinning guide as that could be one of the places I might have messed up something or the other.

The I2C support thread is linked from the FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Your question/issue is best addressed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back