Graphics
Intel Intregrated
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
After flashing ML onto a flash drive and booting from it. I tried a variety of combinations in the multibeast to get my boot normally (It will boot in safe). Could anyone please give me a specific list of drivers and things to check off to get this to work. I have an i7 sandy bridge, with a boost to 3.8 ghz, 8 gig ram. 2 tb hdd. intel integrated graphics. Any help would be appreciated a lot.

After flashing ML onto a flash drive and booting from it. I tried a variety of combinations in the multibeast to get my boot normally (It will boot in safe). Could anyone please give me a specific list of drivers and things to check off to get this to work. I have an i7 sandy bridge, with a boost to 3.8 ghz, 8 gig ram. 2 tb hdd. intel integrated graphics. Any help would be appreciated a lot.

Your description of your system is too general. Please put your mainboard, CPU and GPU in your profile as the forum rules call for you to do.

[h=2]User Names, Profiles, Avatars and Signatures[/h]
  • Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Sorry. But how do i find out that info? I'm new to all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back