Contribute
Register

[HELP] Disable HD 7650M in DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The most important: make sure your Radeon is enabled in BIOS.
2. Patch your current DSDT with the Call _ON/_OFF from _PTS/_WAK (for DSDT) patch (RehabMan's repo)
3. Patch your current SgTabl SSDT table with the Call _OFF from _INI (for SSDT-5) patch (RehabMan's repo)
4. Make sure you have added DropSSDT=yes in org.Chameleon.boot.plist

To find which SSDT table is SgTabl (usually SSDT-4 in MaciASL), open MaciASL and select New from ACPI, then select any SSDT and when it's loaded, at line 14 you should have OEM Table ID "SgTabl".

GR8888888888888 Work!!! :)

It's working for me. Radeon is not enabled in Mac anymore. I'm using Clover. About DropSSDT I added a new entry for Drop Tables (SSDT-TableId-SgTabl) But even without that it is working. no problem in sleep function.Thanks philip_petev and RehabMan.

GR8888888888888 Work!!! :)

It's working for me. Radeon is not enabled in Mac anymore. I'm using Clover. About DropSSDT I added a new entry for Drop Tables (SSDT-TableId-SgTabl) But even without that it is working. no problem in sleep function.Thanks philip_petev and RehabMan.

Does restart work correctly? For one, restart was causing shutdown.

Does restart work correctly? For one, restart was causing shutdown.

Yes, It is working correctly for me. No problem in Sleep/Restart/Shut Down.

Works for me too, actually, I've never had such problem.

Then I believe I need to start things from vanilla and do one thing at a time step by step.

Probably a good idea since I have trackpad freezing issues randomly (did EC reset twice) along with sleep wake up with blank screen (not only on mac, but on windows as well). However the later two problems are recent issues.

Then I believe I need to start things from vanilla and do one thing at a time step by step.

Probably a good idea since I have trackpad freezing issues randomly (did EC reset twice) along with sleep wake up with blank screen (not only on mac, but on windows as well). However the later two problems are recent issues.

It's a good practice to re-patch your DSDT from time to time, since the patches are being constantly updated.

It's working for me. No restart problem, sleep/wake works. Thanks!

Hi there.
I just want to say that i am verry new at this Osx Hackintosh thing.
I have managed to make my 450 g0 finally work.
Do you think that this patch can disable my Amd card ?
If it stays activated the temperatures are hi and the battery drains mutch faster.
I addmit that i am a noob and that i tried a few times to apply the patches but maybe i am doing something werong or i dont know.
The changes on SSDT are not saving whatever i am doing.
Can anywone help me with editing those SSDT and DSDT ? Thanks a lot.

Hi there.
I just want to say that i am verry new at this Osx Hackintosh thing.
I have managed to make my 450 g0 finally work.
Do you think that this patch can disable my Amd card ?
If it stays activated the temperatures are hi and the battery drains mutch faster.
I addmit that i am a noob and that i tried a few times to apply the patches but maybe i am doing something werong or i dont know.
The changes on SSDT are not saving whatever i am doing.
Can anywone help me with editing those SSDT and DSDT ? Thanks a lot.

What do you mean the "changes on SSDT are not saving?"

I mean I hit the patch button, i apply the patch, the changes appear in the table, hit save and after that if i open it again the changes are not there.
Sorry i am sure that i am doing something wrong but i don't know what :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back