Contribute
Register

HELP! Desktop booting stops at “using 16384 buffer headers and 10240 cluster IO buffer headers.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI B365M PRO-VDH
CPU
Intel i3-8100
Graphics
Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630
Mobo: MSI B365M PRO-VDH
CPU: Intel i3-8100
G Skill Ripjaws DDR4 (4Gbx2)
Samsung 860 EVO SSD

New to Hackintosh, first build so bare with me. Used Unibeast for USB boot loader with clover config. I’ve tried multiple different suggestions I’ve found in other threads and most of them get me to the same place. No successful boots yet. I’ve attached two photos of the boot process with -v. The first photo is the initial code that populates after the execution of the boot loader. It then moves to a new blank screen and runs the code you see in the 2nd photo and stops. Like I said I’ve tried a few suggestions others have posted in other threads but with no success so I don’t know what to do anymore. Also, kexts installed in “Other” folder are AHCI_Intel_Generic_SATA.kext, AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext, IntelMausiEthernet.kext, Lilu.kext, RealtekRT8111.kext, VirtualSMC.kext, WhateverGreen.kext. Drivers installed in EFI are AudioDxe, DataHubDxe, FSInject, OsxAptioFixDrv(have tried v3 with no success), VBoxHfs, and VirtualSmc. Bios setting changes are CFG lock disabled and vt-d disabled and the DDR4 slots I’m using are A2 and B2 (that supposably matters in some others configs). I’m still learning so I’m sure it’s something simple.
1280C812-80F3-4988-B4C3-3BFF35A418D3.jpeg
0F5E3C6F-4670-432C-B642-78F3FBFFC660.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back