Contribute
Register

[HELP] Dell 5750 i7-10850H Comet Lake 10th gen (issues: trackpad buttons, sleep, external display)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacbookPro16,2 SMBIOS didn't help
Have you added -igfxadc=0 -no_compat_check to the boot-arg?

Also device properties for the IGPU need to be this:

Screen Shot 2022-04-16 at 10.10.40 AM.png

I have managed to install MacOS Monterey 12.5. It looks like issue was in enabling iGPU. My Intel Graphics has device id equal to 0x9BC4 so I set AAPL,ig-platform-id value equal to C49B0300 and was able to install MacOS, but ... system reports only 35Mb for my Graphics and UHD screen performs very slow. BIOS reports DVMT Pre-Allocated = 64Mb. I have tried to implicitly set it via modGrubShell, but not sure that it applied correctly.

Also I have tried to run installer with boot-args: -v debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 -wegnoegpu -igfxmpc igfxfw=2 igfxonln=1

It didn't helped. Any ideas how to speed up graphics?

Attachments

• opencore-2022-08-16-205308.txt
    256 KB · Views: 24
  • config.plist
    41.2 KB · Views: 29
  • EFI_folder.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 23
  • EFI.zip
    27.7 MB · Views: 30
I have managed to install MacOS Monterey 12.5. It looks like issue was in enabling iGPU. My Intel Graphics has device id equal to 0x9BC4 so I set AAPL,ig-platform-id value equal to C49B0300 and was able to install MacOS, but ... system reports only 35Mb for my Graphics and UHD screen performs very slow. BIOS reports DVMT Pre-Allocated = 64Mb. I have tried to implicitly set it via modGrubShell, but not sure that it applied correctly.

Also I have tried to run installer with boot-args: -v debug=0x100 keepsyms=1 -wegnoegpu -igfxmpc igfxfw=2 igfxonln=1

It didn't helped. Any ideas how to speed up graphics?
the required DeviceProperties settings are in my laptop guide:

Sorry, I din't get your point. I see the guide but not sure how it can help me.

Ok. I have attached zipped EFI folder.
i have already seen your config.plist, hence my response to you about the parts that are missing in your DeviceProperties section

i have already seen your config.plist, hence my response to you about the parts that are missing in your DeviceProperties section
Do you mean framebuffer-* settings? I don't actually need framebuffer-patch and framebuffer-fbmem.

Do you mean framebuffer-* settings? I don't actually need framebuffer-patch and framebuffer-fbmem.
read the guide i have linked to you, especially post 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back