Contribute
Register

[HELP] Dell 5750 i7-10850H Comet Lake 10th gen (issues: trackpad buttons, sleep, external display)

Status
Not open for further replies.
read the guide i have linked to you, especially post 2
I have tried everything in post but no luck.

Device Properties - Add - PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)
AAPL,ig-platform-id -> 0900A53E (for UHD630)
AAPL,ig-platform-id -> 00009B3E (for UHD620)

may also need:
dpcd-max-link-rate -> 1E000000
enable-cdclk-frequency-fix -> 01000000
enable-dpcd-max-link-rate-fix -> 01000000
enable-max-pixel-clock-override -> 01000000

System loads but no Graphics Acceleration and only 35VRAM available. I am giving up. Don't know what else I can do.

Here is another thread related to 0x9BC4 graphics and one dude states that everything should work:

By the way that is how I am testing: change config.plist on USB fash > boot installer > open terminal > "feel" that terminal window expands slow.

Does it make sense to fully install macOS each time I change config

I have tried everything in post but no luck.

System loads but no Graphics Acceleration and only 35VRAM available. I am giving up. Don't know what else I can do.

Here is another thread related to 0x9BC4 graphics and one dude states that everything should work:

By the way that is how I am testing: change config.plist on USB fash > boot installer > open terminal > "feel" that terminal window expands slow.

Does it make sense to fully install macOS each time I change config
shame you have given up

shame you have given up
I gave up at first but then I succeeded.

Now I have working hackintosh with some issues I can't solve:
  • Audio not working (don't care, 0x06C8 id not supported)
  • Trackpad physical buttons not working (important, but I can live with it by using external keyboard)
  • Blank screen with Dell logo when MacOS trying to sleep (very important and annoying)
  • External displays not working connected to HDMI port via USB-C dock station (important, but I can live with it)
Here is my git repository: https://github.com/okvorb/dell-5750-hackintosh

I gave up at first but then I succeeded.

Now I have working hackintosh with some issues I can't solve:
  • Audio not working (don't care, 0x06C8 id not supported)
  • Trackpad physical buttons not working (important, but I can live with it by using external keyboard)
  • Blank screen with Dell logo when MacOS trying to sleep (very important and annoying)
  • External displays not working connected to HDMI port via USB-C dock station (important, but I can live with it)
Here is my git repository: https://github.com/okvorb/dell-5750-hackintosh
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
Hope, now it is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back