Radeon VII
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Stuck. Trying to think of any way to get back into my Hackintosh. I used SuperDuper! to make a clone of my internal HD, but like a dumb-dumb, I didn't format the drive correctly so it doesn't have an EFI, and thus I can't use it to boot from.
My thumb drive contains the healthy EFI, but only likes when I boot into the macOS installer.
I can't seem to boot from my thumb EFI and then load macOS from the internal SSD. When I try, I get the "no-access" logo followed by the error message I shared above.

I can boot into Windows 10 using my other internal SSD, but can't figure out how to access my Hackintosh EFI while in Windows and copy over the healthy EFI from the thumb drive.

Hoping for some suggestions to help me get around this. Thanks!

Motherboard
Rampage IV Black Edition
CPU
i7-3930k
Graphics
RX 590 Nitro+ 8GB
Stuck. Trying to think of any way to get back into my Hackintosh. I used SuperDuper! to make a clone of my internal HD, but like a dumb-dumb, I didn't format the drive correctly so it doesn't have an EFI, and thus I can't use it to boot from.
My thumb drive contains the healthy EFI, but only likes when I boot into the macOS installer.
I can't seem to boot from my thumb EFI and then load macOS from the internal SSD. When I try, I get the "no-access" logo followed by the error message I shared above.

I can boot into Windows 10 using my other internal SSD, but can't figure out how to access my Hackintosh EFI while in Windows and copy over the healthy EFI from the thumb drive.

Hoping for some suggestions to help me get around this. Thanks!
Hi, I'm assembling a build similar your, with Z390 Aorus xtreme and i9-9900k with BigSur. In your configuration all works good? USB mapping, wi-fi, bluetooth, etc...? Can you post here your EFI folder?

tnx!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Xtreme
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I'm assembling a build similar your, with Z390 Aorus xtreme and i9-9900k with BigSur. In your configuration all works good? USB mapping, wi-fi, bluetooth, etc...? Can you post here your EFI folder?

tnx!
Hey! Sorry for the delay - didn't see this right away.
Sure, I'm attaching my EFI. It's been working flawlessly; so much so that I ended up selling my 16-inch MacBook Pro and using this Hackintosh 100% of the time now for work. It's that reliable.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 24
Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS XTREME
CPU
Intel I9-9900K
Graphics
Sapphire AMD Radeon Vega64 OC 8gb
Hey,
I have the same MB and CPU in my build and just switched to your OC from Clover 5118.
First of all, thanks for sharing your EFI. My Hack booted right away and almost everything seems to be working fine.
The only thing i couldn't get to work by now is WIFI + Bluetooth.
Neither the internal WIFI nor my TP-Link Archer is recognized by MACOS. What is the reason for that? In my Cloverbuild, at least the TP-Link worked right away after installing it, without changing any kexts or whatever.
I had to change some BIOS settings for the Clover-installation, so i would be very glad if you could tell me what BIOS settings you changed on your system.

Thanks for the help!

MB: Z390 AORUS XTREME
CPU: I9900K
RAM: Corsair Vengance DDR4-3200 64GB
GPU: Sapphire Radeon Vega 64 OC 8GB