Motherboard
Asus ROG STRIX B360-I Gaming
CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello!

I have been working for hours trying to get my iGPU to be accelerated with Catalina. I have tried using IntelGFX and ig-platform in clover. I have had this problem for months and I am still trying to get some help. I have an i7-8700 with an Asus B360-i Motherboard. It boots up but I get "[IGPU] drivers were not loaded: framebuffer My EFI is below. I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 115
Hello!

I have been working for hours trying to get my iGPU to be accelerated with Catalina. I have tried using IntelGFX and ig-platform in clover. I have had this problem for months and I am still trying to get some help. I have an i7-8700 with an Asus B360-i Motherboard. It boots up but I get "[IGPU] drivers were not loaded: framebuffer My EFI is below. I would greatly appreciate any assistance. Thanks.
is an issue:
Code:
<key>ig-platform-id</key>
        <string>0x12345678</string>

have a read up on:

I have had a go with Hackintool a few times and it has not gone too well. I will read through this very carefully and see what I can do... Thank you for the quick response.

I have had a go with Hackintool a few times and it has not gone too well. I will read through this very carefully and see what I can do... Thank you for the quick response.
disable that section i quoted above like:

Code:
<key>#ig-platform-id</key>
        <string>0x12345678</string>

make sure DVMT in your BIOS is set to 64MB or 128MB

check the link for approbative frame buffer etc and platform ID

By disable, do you mean just delete the "0x12345678" in the platform id?

By disable, do you mean just delete the "0x12345678" in the platform id?
or just add the # symbol before ig-platform-id as you won't be using that section for your graphics

Last edited:
there is only one string for a desktop cpu "0x3E9B0007" I have tried this and it does not work. just to clarify this string would go under ig-platform-id?

there is only one string for a desktop cpu "0x3E9B0007" I have tried this and it does not work. just to clarify this string would go under ig-platform-id?
not anymore

read the section:
IGPU Patch Generation
from the link i gave you

it now goes in a different place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back