1. Android
Greetings. My configuration is as follows:

Motherboard: Asrock h61m-vg3
CPU: i5 2500
GPU: RX 470 XFX 4GB
Ram: 8 gb
Storage: SSD TeamGroup GX1 120GB
Power Supply: Cooler Master 550w

My problem is the following. I have successfully installed macOS Mojave on my SSD, but after installing clover on the drive and rebooting to enter without the USB connected, the system does not charge me clover and tells me to reboot and install a drive or device. I can only charge the operating system using the USB, but without it, no. The Bios detects the SSD and the drip order is correct. What could be the problem? @Gigamaxx, I would greatly appreciate your help and anyone who can assist me.

Greetings. My configuration is as follows:

Motherboard: Asrock h61m-vg3
CPU: i5 2500
GPU: RX 470 XFX 4GB
Ram: 8 gb
Storage: SSD TeamGroup GX1 120GB
Power Supply: Cooler Master 550w

My problem is the following. I have successfully installed macOS Mojave on my SSD, but after installing clover on the drive and rebooting to enter without the USB connected, the system does not charge me clover and tells me to reboot and install a drive or device. I can only charge the operating system using the USB, but without it, no. The Bios detects the SSD and the drip order is correct. What could be the problem? @Gigamaxx, I would greatly appreciate your help and anyone who can assist me.

Sorry for the late reply. Check your bios to see if you have a UEFI boot option. If you loaded clover onto the ssd in UEFI mode then you can check to see if its there using EFIMounter or Clover Configurator. Boot using the USB then mount the EFI and see if clover is there. If the bios doesn't have UEFI capability or support you will have to use Clover Legacy builds. These are available here on this site in downloads section. EFIMounter is also here in the same section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back