Asus ROG-Strix Z390-F
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello everyone,

I'm building my fourth Hackintosh now, but I'm kind of stuck...

MoBo: Asus ROG Strix Z390-F
CPU: Intel i9 9900k
Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD 630
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3000 Corsair Vengeance
Disk: Samsung 860 Evo 2,5" 500GB

I set Graphics to integrated in BIOS, used 128mb for the UHD 630, disabled serial port, modified secure boot, unplugged other drives/devices and set the UEFI USB drive to #1 and only boot device. I connected a 4k Samsung Screen via DP to the motherboard.

I already tried to follow this guide and changed the boot flags etc.:

Unfortunately, it didn't work. I also created multiple installer drives via UniBeast to make sure its not the drive or a faulty
IMG_7080.jpg
installation. I made sure the USB drive was set to GUID.

I get stuck when I want to reach the MacOS installer with the message "Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement..." (see picture).

I hope some of you can help me!

Hello everyone,

I'm building my fourth Hackintosh now, but I'm kind of stuck...

MoBo: Asus ROG Strix Z390-F
CPU: Intel i9 9900k
Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD 630
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3000 Corsair Vengeance
Disk: Samsung 860 Evo 2,5" 500GB

I set Graphics to integrated in BIOS, used 128mb for the UHD 630, disabled serial port, modified secure boot, unplugged other drives/devices and set the UEFI USB drive to #1 and only boot device. I connected a 4k Samsung Screen via DP to the motherboard.

I already tried to follow this guide and changed the boot flags etc.:

Unfortunately, it didn't work. I also created multiple installer drives via UniBeast to make sure its not the drive or a faultyView attachment 398258 installation. I made sure the USB drive was set to GUID.

I get stuck when I want to reach the MacOS installer with the message "Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement..." (see picture).

I hope some of you can help me!
try diffrent usb port most of this problem create by serial port enable kindly check bios again vt-d also need to disable.

vt-d is disabled and I tried front USB 3 and back USB 2 port. Same result

Because you're installing onto a Samsung 860, which is a SATA SSD, try adding "Change SAT0 to SATA" as shown.

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 9.21.26 AM.png

Solved! I had to delete the secure boot keys in order to completely disable secure boot.

I found it in the BIOS already, it was already disabled, so it has to be something else...
The thing is I managed to install the OSX the first time, but I didn't copy the instalation folder on the ssd drive. When I wanted to reboot I put the password I set, but id didn't recognise it. I guess is because when launched first time it asked me to configure the keyboard, and something had to change there. So the only way to enter now is installing the osx again. That's why I want to load the disk utility from the USB just like the first time, to format the ssd and start over. But it won't let me. It keeps having the same error like erixxon's... any help? Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back