Contribute
Register

Help boots to black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your laptop has a DSDT already. You need to extract and patch it using MaciASL. Search and read read read.
We'll I finished the install and driver but when I try to boot into mac normally I can't do it normally and I have to still put the codes in

We'll I finished the install and driver but when I try to boot into mac normally I can't do it normally and I have to still put the codes in

That is a good start. You can patch your DSDT to stop using the flags. Is there artifacting/tearing of the graphics? Internal display working fine? Full acceleration of HD4000? Open a game of chess does the piece move "fluidly"?

Just to verify, you are booting from the HDD using Chameleon/Chimera with boot flags?

That is a good start. You can patch your DSDT to stop using the flags. Is there artifacting/tearing of the graphics? Internal display working fine? Full acceleration of HD4000? Open a game of chess does the piece move "fluidly"?

Just to verify, you are booting from the HDD using Chameleon/Chimera with boot flags?
No I am not it will not allow me to boot from the hard drive into Mac osx

Did you install a boot loader on to the hard disk?
no i dont think so. also my mousepad wont work but my keyboard will and my sound isnt working.
also do you have steam

Did you install a boot loader on to the hard disk?
ok here are all the problems

1.no bootloader working
2.wifi kexts not working
3.ethernet drivers not working
4.mousepad not working
thats about all of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back