Contribute
Register

Help - Bluetooth not available Catalina BCM94360CS2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z390m
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone i have a BCM94360CS2 adapter on my hackintosh. Since Catalina install the bluetooth is not working anymore only wifi. I swaped the internal motherboard usb ports with the front usb and working without issues. Both usb and bluetooth working without issues on my windows boot (dual os system). As im new to community any help will be much appreciated.Uploaded my Efi folder.

hello. So I noticed that you have an SSDT for your USB ports, but also have a USBports.kext in your "other" folder, and also have the port limit patch in your clover config. I would try (maybe temporarily) deleting the SSDT and the USBports kext. See if you get your USB header ports back. If so, Go back over your SSDT and make sure its set up properly so that your USB 2.0 headers are enabled. You want to use only 1 of these methods, and the port limit patch should only be used temporarily and then disabled once the ports are properly set up using 1 of the methods, not both. Make sure you are using the latest USBInjectAll.kext

So i manage to make it work by disabling some features in clover. Bluetooth start working. After that i open hackingtool and generated usb fix usdt and kext. Should i place both kext and usdt files in my efi folder? Or i should user only USDT for example?

well, when i place only the USDT files i had no bluetooth. Then i tried placed both kext and usdt files and worked.

well, when i place only the USDT files i had no bluetooth. Then i tried placed both kext and usdt files and worked.

You need either:

USBInjectAll.kext + SSDT files

OR

USBPorts.kext on its own

:thumbup:

Hmm that is odd? When i placed only USBInjectAll.kext + SSDT files or USBPorts.kext on its own bluetooth usb port is not working. when i placed all of them together the system works fine for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back