CPU
Intel Core i7 6700K Processor
Graphics
MSI NVIDIA GTX 970
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Soooo im trying to install mac os sierra on my msi z170a its just not working can anyone help me on the BIOS settings

I did all this but I'm stuck at the installation just on the apple logo, im try to dual boot and i have 2 HDD's
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
i did select Verbose (-v) let me install once it got to the end reboot the PC If you want pictures of the Verbose Mode i can post it

Okay I installed Mac OS Sierra I tried to install Multibeast wifi and graphics I restart the pc the wifi it's not working and the sounds to

some times i see this to
2017_09_18_IMG_0350.JPG

some times i see this to View attachment 279388
What is your hard drive that you are using for the install? Is it in good conditions? OLD? NEW? SSD or HDD?
Did you try installing in a new hard drive?
Believe it or not, I just recently had trouble installing 10.12.6, the reason being that the USB install drive got corrupted because I when I got kernel panics I forced rebooted a lot (hold down the power button). :banghead:

So keep that in mind if you have been forced rebooting constantly. Try a different SSD/HDD or a different USB disk.

What is your hard drive that you are using for the install? Is it in good conditions? OLD? NEW? SSD or HDD?
Did you try installing in a new hard drive?
Believe it or not, I just recently had trouble installing 10.12.6, the reason being that the USB install drive got corrupted because I when I got kernel panics I forced rebooted a lot (hold down the power button). :banghead:

So keep that in mind if you have been forced rebooting constantly. Try a different SSD/HDD or a different USB disk.

i build my gaming beck in 2016 i have about 6 HHD's installed but if i do "ctrl Alt and Delete try it one more time it boots up

and this is my 2nd post https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/need-help-just-installed-mac-os-x.233268/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back