HD 630
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I am new to Clover settings.

They could help me with the correct configuration of the Config.plist and the kext that I should use.

And intentionally with the following manual without any success, the installer of Catalina did not get to boot, I supported the following guide without success.

Pc Specifications:

i5 9500T
HD 630
8 Gb Ram
Sdd 500Gb

Audio - Conexant CX20632
Network - Intel I219-LM
Chipset - Intel Q370

+ Team information here - https://support.hp.com/uy-es/document/c06414373

This should be an easy system to Hack, I would use OpenCore 5.9 if it was mine. HP BIOS can have limited settings so that would probably be the most challenging aspect.

hi i am trying to hack a similar machine, same model with i7-8700t. can you share any of your experience? did you go with opencore? can you post the configuration files or which of the drivers did you use? thanks!

Here you have the OpenCore EFI folder I built using Dortania guide from scratch. It works really well. Change the XX-MASKED-XX in PlatformInfo for your own serials using GenSMBIOS.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 721
Hello,

I have done it with the following Config.

Catalina 10.15.6
Mac Mini (2018)
Clover 5119
HpSetup.txt (Respaldo de BIOS)
Captura de Pantalla 2020-08-01 a la(s) 16.13.58.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 496
  • HpSetup.txt
    22.6 KB · Views: 651
  • KEXT.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 427
Here you have the OpenCore EFI folder I built using Dortania guide from scratch. It works really well. Change the XX-MASKED-XX in PlatformInfo for your own serials using GenSMBIOS.

Nicely done!

hi i am trying to hack a similar machine, same model with i7-8700t. can you share any of your experience? did you go with opencore? can you post the configuration files or which of the drivers did you use? thanks!

My HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini Guide may help you.

Hello,

I have done it with the following Config.
I'm glad that the EFI from the HP EliteDesk 800 G4 Mini Guide is working for you. I have updated it, so you may want to look again for changes. For others who use the config.plist, you must change the XX-MASKED-XX values in the config.plist to your own. You can use CLOVER Configurator to do this.

Last edited:

Thanks for this. I used it and it turned out much better than the clover approach. One question though: Is there a way to change the default open core resolution? Right now it appears very low and the initial apple logo is much too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back