Contribute
Register

[Help] Asus x550ln High Sierra 10.13.3 sleep problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to read the README that was generated by the patcher.
Examine the files generated by the patcher carefully.
Sir there is no README generated by patcher. there is readme that was already here in Alc233 folder but this readme was already here and it contains a dtds patch. and there is no kext generated.
and there are some files here I don't know what to do with those.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 75
Sir there is no README generated by patcher. there is readme that was already here in Alc233 folder but this readme was already here and it contains a dtds patch. and there is no kext generated.
and there are some files here I don't know what to do with those.

It sounds like you haven't actually run the patcher app yet.
The files you show are *input* to the patcher.

It sounds like you haven't actually run the patcher app yet.
The files you show are *input* to the patcher.
sir the patcher has no running option I dragged files to it but cannot find the running option.
and I need help about clover for rc scripts install which options should I choose and I created efi partition but there is no option to install clover on efi partition.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 97
sir the patcher has no running option I dragged files to it but cannot find the running option.
and I need help about clover for rc scripts install which options should I choose and I created efi partition but there is no option to install clover on efi partition.

You should find the resulting files on your desktop. Did you look?

The Clover installer will install to the associated EFI when you select the "UEFI" option.

You should find the resulting files on your desktop. Did you look?

The Clover installer will install to the associated EFI when you select the "UEFI" option.
Okey but it will install on macos / root partition but my clover is in another fat32 partition.

okey sir now applehda kext created I am installing with kext utility pro.

but it says in output "Aborting with AppleHDA NOT patched" still should I install?

but it says in output "Aborting with AppleHDA NOT patched" still should I install?

Keep in mind the patcher requires vanilla AppleHDA installed (as it came from the macOS installer).

Keep in mind the patcher requires vanilla AppleHDA installed (as it came from the macOS installer).
but you were sad to me that I should remove the applehda before.

but you were sad to me that I should remove the applehda before.

You cannot expect to use the AppleHDA patcher without vanilla AppleHDA.kext in /S/L/E as provided by the macOS installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back