CPU
i7
Graphics
GT640, HD4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm building a new system; my first with an ASUS board. I purchased all parts from the Buyer's Guide and made my USB installer with UniBeast 9.2 and Mojave 10.14.6 from my 2017 MacBook Pro. Creation of the USB went perfect. I chose UEFI when making the installer.

When I boot the PC from the USB drive I get the Apple logo and the progress bar goes all the way to the end but then nothing happens. I've rebooted in verbose mode and the screenshot is attached.

This is the first system where I've had trouble with UniBeast (although I've always used Gigabyte boards up until now).

I've set the BIOS per the Mojave install instructions and other posts. I updated to the latest BIOS version as well. I have to admit I'm stumped.

I had to enable CSM in the BIOS as without this enabled Secure Boot was always on.

EDIT:
I've since downgraded the BIOS to the April 2018 release and I added OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi and USBInjectAll.kext to the USB boot drives EFI Partition. I still hang booting the installer.

I've attached the DEBUG log from the USB installer.

I'm following this post: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-asus-prime-h370m-plus.266159/ but I can't get the installer to boot all the way.

EDIT2:
I've uploaded screenshots of every BIOS page. I'm using v1402 of the BIOS.
I've attached the drivers and kexts folders and config.plist from the USB EFI Partition.

I can get the USB to load to pick options but the installer hangs and never launches.

I am trying to use CPU graphics and an M.2 SATA drive (Crucial MX500 500GB). RAM is Crucial as well.

Since adding the new kexts to the USB drive I get the Apple logo, the progress bar draws, and now the computer locks. The progress bar no longer "grows".

Please help.

Attachments

Last edited: