Contribute
Register

[HELP]: Anyone had success with UHD 620 HDMI audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
DELL Inspiron 5370
CPU
i5-8250U
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm using a DELL Inspiron 5370 which is a 0x5917 spoofed as 0x5916.

I am getting a very unstable audio (almost non-existent) over HDMI.

I have audio over Internal speakers and I also have HDMI audio in windows.

If anyone was able to get HDMI audio working with UHD 620, (0x5916 or 0x5917) especially with hotplug support and without any KP and restarts, please share your config.plist (assuming you are using WhateverGreen.kext). Please also share if you've tried FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext .

I'm using a DELL Inspiron 5370 which is a 0x5917 spoofed as 0x5916.

I am getting a very unstable audio (almost non-existent) over HDMI.

I have audio over Internal speakers and I also have HDMI audio in windows.

If anyone was able to get HDMI audio working with UHD 620, (0x5916 or 0x5917) especially with hotplug support and without any KP and restarts, please share your config.plist (assuming you are using WhateverGreen.kext). Please also share if you've tried FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext .
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Here it is ...

Attachments

• debug_15184.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 56
Here it is ...

Why are you patching these kexts?
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67054) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fefece63850 [0x7fff9b9748f0]> { URL = "ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67054) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fefece5d040 [0x7fff9b9748f0]> { URL = "X86PlatformPlugin.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/", ID = "com.apple.driver.X86PlatformPlugin" }

Restore both to vanilla by running the macOS installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back