CPU
i5-4210U
Graphics
HD 4400, Radeon R7
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This is the guide I followed: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-fix-imessage.110471
Here's what I did:
  • verified my apple id and network BSD names
  • deleted iMessage config files
  • disconnected iCloud and network. generated serial number, SMBIOS, SmUUID, ROM and MLB (apple.com identified the hardware but didn't have any purchase related information) Checked for persistency.
  • removed all other registered hackintoshes from my Apple ID (2 extra devices with other serial numbers but no ROM or MLB values)
  • called Apple support and provided customer code
After this, I got iMessage activated. It signed in and I got a notification on my iPhone.
But the next moment, it stopped working. I tried signing in again on iMessage and FaceTime but it says "An error occurred during authentication"

Has my ID been blacklisted? How do I fix this?

This is the guide I followed: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-fix-imessage.110471
Here's what I did:
  • verified my apple id and network BSD names
  • deleted iMessage config files
  • disconnected iCloud and network. generated serial number, SMBIOS, SmUUID, ROM and MLB (apple.com identified the hardware but didn't have any purchase related information) Checked for persistency.
  • removed all other registered hackintoshes from my Apple ID (2 extra devices with other serial numbers but no ROM or MLB values)
  • called Apple support and provided customer code
After this, I got iMessage activated. It signed in and I got a notification on my iPhone.
But the next moment, it stopped working. I tried signing in again on iMessage and FaceTime but it says "An error occurred during authentication"

Has my ID been blacklisted? How do I fix this?

Attach config.plist.

Try this.

Attachments

• working values config.plist
    14.3 KB · Views: 447
Is the date and time matching you're location? Enable 2 step verification on you're Apple ID.
Date and time is correct. Although, my apple ID doesn't have any shipping and payment information associated with it. Is this an issue?

Date and time is correct. Although, my apple ID doesn't have any shipping and payment information associated with it. Is this an issue?

You need at least a Debit Card/ Credit Card in order to activate iMessage.

You need at least a Debit Card/ Credit Card in order to activate iMessage.
Tried signing it with another apple ID that had no payment information registered. it worked. It's just my ID that's giving an activation error

Tried signing it with another apple ID that had no payment information registered. it worked. It's just my ID that's giving an activation error

I think you're problem is that Apple Account isn't verified with a payment method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back