Motherboard
Asus Z370-p II
CPU
i5 9400F
Graphics
Radeon RX570
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
The system is from my old computer SSD with BIOS boot, now I have reset it to UEFI boot. The problem is that it shows abnormal red lines on logo screen when boot. If restart the computer(not first boot), the graphic card fans speed up with loudly noice for about 3 seconds.

except the above problems, the hack can run into the system and works fine.

Can anyone help to solve the problems?

Thanks.

My setup:
Asus Prime Z370-p II
I5 9400F
16GB DDR4 Ram
RX570 4G
Intel 256GB SSD

MacOS: Mojave
Boot: Clover *latest version

Attachments

• WechatIMG1206.jpeg
    WechatIMG1206.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 98
  • EFI.zip
    22 MB · Views: 86
  • config.plist
    7.7 KB · Views: 68
Update Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext.
Sorry, It didn't work even update the both latest kexts :!:, but the graphic card fans sometimes spin shorter(about 1 sec).

Sorry, It didn't work even update the both latest kexts :!:, but the graphic card fans sometimes spin shorter(about 1 sec).
The RX 400-500 cards have always done this (fan spin) during the boot process. It started in Sierra and continues. Are the red/purple lines scattered across the screen for a brief moment? If so everybody has this issue and it is normal for Polaris cards.

The RX 400-500 cards have always done this (fan spin) during the boot process. It started in Sierra and continues. Are the red/purple lines scattered across the screen for a brief moment? If so everybody has this issue and it is normal for Polaris cards.
Yes, the red lines appear and disappear along with the Apple logo. Fan spin is normal, but they spin so fast that they make noise for about 3 seconds, annoying. The both problems disappear when showing the login screen, and they happen only on restarting computer.

If it's a normal issue and no solution, I have to accept it :cry:.

Yes, the red lines appear and disappear along with the Apple logo. Fan spin is normal, but they spin so fast that they make noise for about 3 seconds, annoying. The both problems disappear when showing the login screen, and they happen only on restarting computer.

If it's a normal issue and no solution, I have to accept it :cry:.
Everyone else has the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back