Zotac GTX 560 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi tonymacx86 forum!

I've bought myself a Gigabyte Z77M-D3H motherboard for my Hackintosh build.
But there is a problem. I didn't quite read out all the tips on the forum on forhand and now realise that either I just don't understand how to install the drivers for my enbadded Audio and Ethernet chip on the motherboard or that they lack support in the current version of the softwares to be found on this page.
So now for my request, can someone please help me to straigten out my problem so that i know whether I need to buy a new motherboard more appropriate to this kind a build or if I just need to do the installation all over, but only this time do it right.

Please responde asap
//GustavMagic
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Hi tonymacx86 forum!

I've bought myself a Gigabyte Z77M-D3H motherboard for my Hackintosh build.
But there is a problem. I didn't quite read out all the tips on the forum on forhand and now realise that either I just don't understand how to install the drivers for my enbadded Audio and Ethernet chip on the motherboard or that they lack support in the current version of the softwares to be found on this page.
So now for my request, can someone please help me to straigten out my problem so that i know whether I need to buy a new motherboard more appropriate to this kind a build or if I just need to do the installation all over, but only this time do it right.

Please responde asap
//GustavMagic

There is no version of Snow Leopard that works on a 7 series (Z77, H77, Q77, B75) motherboard. You will need to use a Mac or another Hackintosh running 10.6.6 or later to buy and download the Install Mountail Lion app from the app store and create your UniBeast USB installer per http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeast-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html.

Please list your hardware in your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back