ECS Z170-Claymore
CPU
I5 6400
Graphics
Zotac GTX 1060 3G
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

I just wanna seek some advise for my 1st hackintosh build soon-to-be with a macOs Sierra 10.12.5.

I currently have a windows 10 build with:

Motherboard: ECS Z170-Claymore
Audio:
  • 8-Channel HD audio CODEC
  • Realtek ALC1150 8-channel High Definition audio CODEC
LAN:
  • Realtek DRAGON LAN Chip 8118AS
CPU: I5 6400
RAM: Vengeance led white 2666 mhz 16gb
GPU: Asus Dual GTX 1060 3gb-OC
Storage: Kingston 120gb and 1tb seagate hdd
Cooler: Id cooling frostflow 240L

Would this be good for a hackintosh? Or do I need to change some parts so it will work, and so which parts should I change?
Please I need your advise masters!! :)

I wouldn't use an ECS motherboard for a hackintosh. There are no guides to follow. You'd be on your own on that one. Best to go with Gigabyte, Asus or Asrock.

I wouldn't use an ECS motherboard for a hackintosh. There are no guides to follow. You'd be on your own on that one. Best to go with Gigabyte, Asus or Asrock.

Hi any motherboard recommendation for this build? Just a budget build. :) Thanks

you already have that ecs board? thats the way i read it. if so, give it a try first, id put money on it working.

Hi Yes. I already had one. I'm actually using it now with win 10 on it.
What I'm worried about is the LAN, seems like it isn't in the list of supported ethernet.

Attachments

• IMG_3911.JPG
    IMG_3911.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 235
did you use the nv_disable=1 boot option in clover?

Hi,

I did a go on installing it but I got stuck to this. Can you please let me know what did I do wrong?

I just bought ECS Z170-Claymore, i7-6700, Gigabyte GTX960, 32gb ram and sata ssd.

Can you please help me what your bios setttings are and what the clover configurations? Thank you very much ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back