Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA Z170x Gaming 3
CPU
Intel i7 6700 3.4
Graphics
Evga Nvidia Gtx 950
First at all, im from Argentina, and obviusly the english its not my lenguaje. So, i expect you understand...

Im "movie director" , reallise videoclips, and since 2008 work with Imac, but the last month a storm burn my mother, and in argentina, repair or buy a replace its TO expensive, cost almost same a new imac. And can't afront this.

SOOOO
Hi, im a habitual reader of this forum. But i never use it, because never need it. Because with imac i never have mayor problems. And the last time i make a pc (emsamble) i have 20 years, so... im "out of date" in this terms....

BUT i go to buy a new machine the next month, the idea its use windows 10 and try to install a dualboot with osx (el capitan)

I make a list of components: and i really would appreciate if some of you guys, can tell me if all components are god for "work togheter" (i dont know the word "ensamble"?).

Details.
MOTHER: GIGABYTE Z170x Gaming 3
PROCES: i7 6700 3.4ghz (NON K, the comun i7)
RAM: 32gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 2400 8gbx4 (its the mother compatible with 2400?, becaus in the webpage say "2133/2400 (oc)", i assume its overclocking, but dont understand) (what Its better the sport/elite/tactical ?)
GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SC 2gb (the model with only 1 fan)
SSD: 2x Samsung Evo 250gb (1 windows and 1 osx)
HDD: 2x wd black 1tb 7200rpm (one for render and other for media)
POWER SUPPLY: Evga 600w 80 Plus Bronze Sata 6 Pci-e 2 (i use a online OuterVision Power Supply Calculator And recommend my a 550w, but for security i want buy a 650w)... But, at this point i dont have any idea of power supplys, its my weakness...

Others
A regular dvd-rw
and card reader in front
6 fan corsair af120
and a corsair spec 03 gabinete

So... Anybody can help me, or orient me?
Really really thanks!

Rodrigo!

cant suggest but have a look at the builds in this forum. they have video editing builds in their signatures.

Hi... anyone can help me? I have so many doubts, and i dont wanna make some stupid buy.
I really appreciate any help!

:)
Hola RodroAbra, quería saber si pudiste hacer funcionar de forma correcta el hackintosh con la configuración que tenes ya que es idéntica a la mía única diferencia que tengo 16gb de mem el problema es el vídeo que no logro que funcione en alta resolución

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back