Contribute
Register

Hector (H97N-WIFI / i5-4690 / 16GB RAM) with New Gigabyte 750 TI 2GB Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have to read on that method, I am totally new in this :)
I got the boot usb , do I need to update the bios? Mine is F4

I would update your BIOS first. Running the latest BIOS is IMO a good thing.

Is this card able to drive two 2560x1440 monitors with HDMI connectors without patches or hacks?

Is this card able to drive two 2560x1440 monitors with HDMI connectors natively?
I don't know as I don't have two monitors that drive that resolution. I have tested all four ports on four monitors at once driving 1920x1200. (I don't have Hector with me at the moment to try 2560x1440 with HDMI on my Dell U2711 monitor.) However, the 750 Ti does drive the Dell with the DVI-D port, easily I might add.

I don't know as I don't have two monitors that drive that resolution. I have tested all four ports on four monitors at once driving 1920x1200. (I don't have Hector with me at the moment to try 2560x1440 with HDMI on my Dell U2711 monitor.) However, the 750 Ti does drive the Dell with the DVI-D port, easily I might add.
Too bad I don't have DVI-D on my DELL U2515h :(

Will this work on "Nvidia GEFORCE GT740 2048mb GDDR5" with motherboard "Asus can you please reply to the threat I created?

Have been playing around with my gtx 960 gaming g1 (4gb). I have installed the webdrivers (latest nvidia). Bios is set to pci as primary. I can run my 5K display at 2560x1440 but nothing higher. If I enable the nvda_drv=1 bootflag, I get stuck on an empty fuzzy background screen. The rig is alive, when I punch my password on this screen it proceeds to the homescreen but all menus are grey, there is no mouse cursor and no keyboard signal. Any suggestion? My system is as specified in my profile (z170x ud 5 th, i7, 16 balistix sport, later el capitan osx). Thanks in advance!

Hmm, forgot to mention that even at the lower resolution I get, the displayed content flickers when I move the cursor over it. Not dramatic, but annoying.

Are you using a DP connection? Is your System Definition an iMac 14,2 or whatever the Retina 5K iMac SysDef?

Since I don't have a 5K screen, I'm guessing. You best bet is to post your problem in the Graphics forum section: http://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/graphics.13/

BTW, since you have a GTX 960 with a 5K monitor...why did post in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back