i5-9600K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

Just installed Mojave. I have a problem with audio : it automatically switch to headphone output even with nothing plugged into front case audio port. In order to get speakers to work, I have to unplug the jack from the back audio port, plug it in the front headphone port, then plug it back to back audio port. Only then, the "internal speakers" line appears in preference panel.

I tried to inject every audio number for alc1220 in clover configurator, but headphone output is always selected by default.

How can I avoid to do the unplug/plug thing every time I turn on my hackintosh ?

Aorus Z390 i pro wifi
i5 9600K
Radeon VII
Ncase M1 V5
16go DDR4 3000Mhz

Thank you for reading !

@leosrds did you manage to fix the issue? I have the exact same problem on a my motherboard. What is strange is that I dont think it is a hardware issue because under windows 10 the different outputs are recognised correctly. I have the issue with BigSur and Catalina and different versions of opencore and AppleAlc that were working fine before.

update: i was able to ‘fix’ the issue by plugging in a dummy connector in one of the surround ports. I guess a Mac is more ‘sensitive’ to this issue as I can explain otherwise why this doesn‘t under Windows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back