Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell i7567
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630 + GTX 1050 Ti, 3840x2160
Hi

Anyone else with a 4530s computer haven problems with the headphone out jack. I am using snow leopard 10.6.8

I am getting no sound what so ever from it. I have heard that there are problems with the microphone jack so maybe the headphone jack is also affected?

Thanks for any help with this issue.

EDIT : I just realised i posted to the wrong forum. Not sure how to move it to the correct one...

Hi

Anyone else with a 4530s computer haven problems with the headphone out jack. I am using snow leopard 10.6.8

I am getting no sound what so ever from it. I have heard that there are problems with the microphone jack so maybe the headphone jack is also affected?

Thanks for any help with this issue.

EDIT : I just realised i posted to the wrong forum. Not sure how to move it to the correct one...

You might want to try updating from Snow Leopard. You can run Mavericks on your 4530s. I'm not sure of the status of the SL patched AppleHDA for 4x30s ProBook wrt headphone.

Pretty sure the headphone jack is just fine on newer versions of OS X using the current ProBook Installer.

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately upgrading is off the cards because i'm working with Protools 9 which will not run properly on anything after 10.6.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back