i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys

having a little issue in getting the hdmi video working, under about this mac -> system report -> graphics/displays, mirror is set to off. my laptop only has the one integrated graphics card.

On Yosemite using chameleon, i only needed to use GraphicsEnabler=Yes and that was all it took to get it working. using clover legacy on my laptop and using the bootflags nvda_drv=1 and injecting nvidia is still not allowing the hdmi video to work.

i have installed the nvidia web drivers which is up to date

under sounds i have the option to choose hdmi audio (not sure if this helps or not!)

i have attached my config and clover and was wondering if anyone could help me out please?

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.6 KB · Views: 245
  • EFI.zip
    15.9 MB · Views: 120
  • ioregistry.ioreg
    3.1 MB · Views: 166
anyone have an idea? :)

Hi Guys

having a little issue in getting the hdmi video working, under about this mac -> system report -> graphics/displays, mirror is set to off. my laptop only has the one integrated graphics card.

On Yosemite using chameleon, i only needed to use GraphicsEnabler=Yes and that was all it took to get it working. using clover legacy on my laptop and using the bootflags nvda_drv=1 and injecting nvidia is still not allowing the hdmi video to work.

under sounds i have the option to choose hdmi audio (not sure if this helps or not!)

i have attached my config and clover and was wondering if anyone could help me out please?

According to your profile, extremely old hardware that few would still have...

You may be waiting for a while for a response.

According to your profile, extremely old hardware that few would still have...

You may be waiting for a while for a response.

yeah, that thought did cross my mind, but it is still an awesome laptop! :)

as the laptop comes with 2x hdds, i have yosemite installed on the other drive and that works great with the hdmi, so no real bother in switching from one hard drive to the other!

just wanted to know if it was just a simple fix or something i was doing wrong

again, thanks for your help and taking the time in checking over my configs :)

Hi Guys

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"
thanks but i went back to Yosemite where everything works :)

thanks but i went back to Yosemite where everything works :)

Your profile should still include details...

Otherwise, no one can interpret the posts in this thread accurately as no hardware details are supplied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back