Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Pavilion x360
CPU
i5-7100U
Graphics
HD 620
I have an HP pavilion x360 (i5 7100U, HD620 graphics) working everything but the Wifi-Bluetooth card (right now im using an external USB one). When I first installed, the SMBIOS was an iMac 27' I used the HDMI port and worked, but had problems with trackpad, brightness control and lid behavior. I changed the SMBIOS to a MacBook Pro and everything else worked perfectly, but know the HDMI port restarts the laptop if I plug it in. Theres is any kext or driver that I can install to make it work again? Thanks in advance.

I have an HP pavilion x360 (i5 7100U, HD620 graphics) working everything but the Wifi-Bluetooth card (right now im using an external USB one). When I first installed, the SMBIOS was an iMac 27' I used the HDMI port and worked, but had problems with trackpad, brightness control and lid behavior. I changed the SMBIOS to a MacBook Pro and everything else worked perfectly, but know the HDMI port restarts the laptop if I plug it in. Theres is any kext or driver that I can install to make it work again? Thanks in advance.

Thanks! ill try it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back