Contribute
Register

HDMI output on Intel HD 530 or GTX 960m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a backup of the original .aml files so I've replaced them with my patched ones to undo the graphic disabling part.

Now, I do have nVidia Chip Model as my second graphic card within System Information, but it's uncrecognized, and it seems that my nVidia Web Driver is installed correctly.

For that, you'll need to do your research.
I don't have any such hardware, therefore no reason to look into it.

I understand. Thank you for even trying and spending your personal time to reply me at all.
I'm completely stuck at this part. I've spent months trying to figure out this problem, so I doubt I'd fix it at all.

If anyone knows what to do next, let me know.

Have a nice day,
David

I had a backup of the original .aml files so I've replaced them with my patched ones to undo the graphic disabling part.

Now, I do have nVidia Chip Model as my second graphic card within System Information, but it's uncrecognized, and it seems that my nVidia Web Driver is installed correctly.

I understand. Thank you for even trying and spending your personal time to reply me at all.
I'm completely stuck at this part. I've spent months trying to figure out this problem, so I doubt I'd fix it at all.

If anyone knows what to do next, let me know.

Have a nice day,
David

The web driver probably does NOT support your 960M.

As I'm currently trying to find a solution for this, I've came into a situation that I need to patch my DSDT again.
Now, current patches are working, but I'm not sure about the new ones.

I know that I need to replace those new .aml files with my current ones within the "patched" folder. Is there any way to safely try them? How can I revert back if I end up stuck on the boot menu?

As I'm currently trying to find a solution for this, I've came into a situation that I need to patch my DSDT again.
Now, current patches are working, but I'm not sure about the new ones.

I know that I need to replace those new .aml files with my current ones within the "patched" folder. Is there any way to safely try them? How can I revert back if I end up stuck on the boot menu?

Always keep a USB with a Clover setup that allows you to boot with native ACPI.
In the case of a mistake with Clover setup on HDD/SSD, you can simply boot from USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back