HD4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
HI !!!!

My System is working nearly perfect and really fast but i have one last problem. The only reason why i am using Win7 sometimes is the playback of some Videos on my Plasma.Under OSX i am not able to get my HDMI AUDIO working. i am using OSX 10.6.6 with the latest ALC8xxHDA Audio Drivers. I know that i have to make some edits to DSDT but where do i have to place the? I am really sure someone here will help me. :)

Mokuskamer said:
HI !!!!

My System is working nearly perfect and really fast but i have one last problem. The only reason why i am using Win7 sometimes is the playback of some Videos on my Plasma.Under OSX i am not able to get my HDMI AUDIO working. i am using OSX 10.6.6 with the latest ALC8xxHDA Audio Drivers. I know that i have to make some edits to DSDT but where do i have to place the? I am really sure someone here will help me. :)

1. You need to add this PEGP.txt into your DSDT. Using lspci tool to identify your HD5850 address.

Device (PEGP)
{
Name (_ADR, 0x00030000) <---your HD5850 address?
Device (GFX0)

2. You also need AppleHDA.kext of 10.6.5 update. If you need sound on board working, you should try to patch AppleHDA.kext.

Attachments

• PEGP.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 293
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back