Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone,

I just finished a fresh install using iboot + multibeast and everything seems to be working fine except I cant get any audio. I got the HDMI video working perfect full HD with ATY_init Uakari + Graphics Enabler=No in multibeast. I've tried all the voodooHDA kexts and AppleHDA kext and none of them worked for me. So if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated and I know it is possible because I've read many people have successfully got it working I just cant seem to figure out how. I have a Gigabyte GA P55A UD3 rev. 1.0 mobo with F11 bios I used a DSDT from the tony mac data base and I have a Gigabyte Radeon HD 5770 (Batmobile) Ive also read you might have to edit the DSDT or some audio kexts to make it work but I have no clue of how to go about and do this so if anyone already has these pre-edited files and kexts if they could pass them along that would be great. :D
Thank you to everyone and thank you for your time

Yes, me too. I have a similar problem: no sound.
Also the voodoo-panel either "unexpectedly quits" or gives errors reading memory. What to do.

NSF-Systems said:
Yes, me too. I have a similar problem: no sound.
Also the voodoo-panel either "unexpectedly quits" or gives errors reading memory. What to do.

Hmm that's weird I can get the voodoo panel and under system preferences i see the digital out put that says HDMI but i just don't get sound :(...Now that I remember I had the same issue at first, when I would try and open the voodoo panel I would get errors. Make sure you manually delete all the audio kexts previously installed and the run multibeast with system utilities. They're usually found in found in System/ Library/ Extensions or Extra/ Extensions. I deleted the Realtek ALC8XX kext and then installed the voodoo kext and it solved that problem. I guess both of these installed together cause that problem...??? But I still cant get the audio working someone please help!!!!

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to get it working?? Any help would be appreciated thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back