Contribute
Register

HDMI Audio and SSDT Patching Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
You made an incorrect edit. You removed a closing brace in the _BCM method. Start over. Follow my instructions carefully. No more, no less.

Finally I make it no error under your instructions, thank you
But here has new error after I export it to .aml, and some other SSDT too.

Anyway thank you for your help.

Attachments

• SSDT-6.aml
    11.5 KB · Views: 77
Finally I make it no error under your instructions, thank you
But here has new error after I export it to .aml, and some other SSDT too.

Anyway thank you for your help.

By definition, an AML is error free. Any errors you see by opening the file are caused by incorrect/imperfect disassembly. There is no reason to open an AML after you save it, and furthermore, no expectation that you can recompile it without proper disassembly and fixing any errors caused by the disassembler.

The problem of SSDT-6 seems go back to the wrong position again (like the second solution you provided to me) after I save it as aml.
23266446815_e7c4315f3c_b.jpg

And the SSDT-5 got error after it save as aml
22639279653_3fc5cce78e_b.jpg

Attachments

• SSDT-5.dsl
    89.5 KB · Views: 60
  • SSDT-6.dsl
    76 KB · Views: 84
The problem of SSDT-6 seems go back to the wrong position again (like the second solution you provided to me) after I save it as aml.

And the SSDT-5 got error after it save as aml

There is no expectation of a clean recompile if you open an AML directly.

And no reason to open an AML after saving it.

The error of SSDT problem seems disappear when I open it on DSDTSE

Errors shown in AML files are not real. By definition, an AML file is error free. Any errors shown by tools are due to incorrect/imperfect disassembly.

After patching SSDT & DSDT, my laptop can make backlight keys work, but there is no monitor selection in Audio output selection.

HDMI audio requirements are detailed in the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

And there is a trouble in my bluetooth, wifi and audio after I updated to 10.11.1
See my next post: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...rking-after-update-10-11-1-a.html#post1159152

Also covered in the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back