Graphics
Gigabyte 680 SOC
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys! Whats up? Enjoying summer? I am! Just got a lot of my stuff for my Hackintosh! Just waiting for the PSU! BTW Do you guys think that the Corsair TX650M would have long enough cables for the Fractal Design Define XL R2? :crazy:

Anyways to the point: I have everything but not a monitor. Is it possible to set all the Unibeast and bios stuff using HDMI to a television? I know i have to patch for audio but HDMI from the integrated graphics to a TV would be fine? Right?

Thank you guys! :thumbup:

Hey guys! Whats up? Enjoying summer? I am! Just got a lot of my stuff for my Hackintosh! Just waiting for the PSU! BTW Do you guys think that the Corsair TX650M would have long enough cables for the Fractal Design Define XL R2? :crazy:

I was going to post this yesterday, your case is very big, but the Corsair power supplies do have good long cables. It should be fine, although you might find the second cable for your motherboard a little tight if you try to use the cable management features of the case.

Here is a handy PDF on the Corsair cable lengths : http://www.corsair.com/en/media/cms/manual/DC_Cable_consolidation_Rev_28.pdf

Anyways to the point: I have everything but not a monitor. Is it possible to set all the Unibeast and bios stuff using HDMI to a television? I know i have to patch for audio but HDMI from the integrated graphics to a TV would be fine? Right?

Yes it will work just fine and no need to patch for audio straight away. If you have problems with the image on the TV being a bit zoomed in, so that you are not getting the full image on the TV, then adjust the TV 'overscan' feature to OFF - its a common problem.

Adrian B

Adrian you are truly my saviour! Thank you! :thumbup:

BTW just installed the motherboard into the case and forgot the standoffs! Thank god for a ultra durable motherboard! Hope it didn't break though! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back