Lenovo 20QQS44R02
CPU
E-2276M/ CM246
Graphics
UHD P630 + RTX 5000
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Whats up hackintoshers! This is about my 6 or 7th try on getting my MSI gs63VR 7rf (specs - https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GS63VR-7RF-Stealth-Pro/Specification) to run Mac OS Mojave smoothly. I'm SUPER close it feels like now. I've got wifi, ethernet, i7 7700k running smoothly, intel graphics running (until they release the Nvidia Kexts), and sound with voodooHDA.

My only issue is it seems my main drive that Mojave is running on is overheating. Does anyone have any tips on how I can fix this issue? This was not an issue when I was using an external SSD. Thanks!!!!

Edit: found the max operating temp for this HDD is 60c currently I'm running 44/45, normal operation temp Is 25-30.

Last edited:
Whats up hackintoshers! This is about my 6 or 7th try on getting my MSI gs63VR 7rf (specs - https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GS63VR-7RF-Stealth-Pro/Specification) to run Mac OS Mojave smoothly. I'm SUPER close it feels like now. I've got wifi, ethernet, i7 7700k running smoothly, intel graphics running (until they release the Nvidia Kexts), and sound with voodooHDA.

My only issue is it seems my main drive that Mojave is running on is overheating. Does anyone have any tips on how I can fix this issue? This was not an issue when I was using an external SSD. Thanks!!!!

Edit: found the max operating temp for this HDD is 60c currently I'm running 44/45, normal operation temp Is 25-30.

View attachment 394971View attachment 394972
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

issue maybe the NVME drive that doesn't support power management correctly

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

issue maybe the NVME drive that doesn't support power management correctly

Could you elaborate a bit more on the possibility that the NVME drive I'm using doesn't support power management, and how I could fix the issue?

Model: HGST HTS541010B7E610
Revision: 01.01A01
Serial Number: WXJ1A97P3A69

This isn't an NVME drive right?
no, but i went to your link above and it mentioned nvme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back