Contribute
Register

HD630 Fix For High Sierra Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to inject any graphics, and boot. Then you can see how it will boot without any injection, Coz 7th gen have native support
So without even lilu+ intelgraphicsfixup.kext?

Thank you very much ! I had a lot of trouble trying to install macOS High Sierra (10.13.2). I took the dedicated graphics (GTS 450) and tried the IGPU HD 630 and thanks to you - succeeded. File system is APFS (SSD Kingstone 120 GB). I did not use a MultiBeast (kernel panic). I have problems with Youtube. I play video but play does not work, it only works on refresh Safari browser. If you have some suggestion :)
hi,bro 。I have the card gts 450. Does it work now? I can’t make it work without nv_disable=1. Can you share your config file? Thank you very much.

Yea I did need those to fix the glitches.

What about Coffee Lake UHD 630? What kexts and injections are needed? Everybody is saying it work OOB, but I only get low res and 5MB memory on my system profile.

I use lilu and intelgraphicsfixup with the -lilubeta and -igfxbeta flags. I inject intel with Clover. I don't use any id spoofing. In the BIOS, I have the onboard graphics selected as primary and graphics memory set to auto. I also boot UEFI only with the CSM (compatibility Support Module) disabled in the BIOS.

The intel UHD Graphics 630 shows 1536mb of memory. My ATI Fury Xs still sits useless when booted into OSX.

I am in the process of doing my first Hackingtosh and as such there is much to learn, but after seeing the Intel 630 problem I googles the " Hackingtosh won't start with Intel 630 Graphics " I found an excellent video on youtube that showed the process extremely well. He had 7MB and got 8 MB with full capability using a Kext or something that I need to learn.

I am in the process of doing my first Hackingtosh and as such there is much to learn, but after seeing the Intel 630 problem I googles the " Hackingtosh won't start with Intel 630 Graphics " I found an excellent video on youtube that showed the process extremely well. He had 7MB and got 8 MB with full capability using a Kext or something that I need to learn.

Hello, can you post the youtube video link? I have followed every step in this thread and still the HD Intel shows only 6mb. The computer is usable though, but i cant have two monitor and some apps (like whatsapp, bootsnote, sqlops) can't work properly.

This is the link to the video, I also watched his duel boot for windows 10 and Mac system.

Guys many thanks. I was not using a proper config.plist before. I have recreated my config plist from scratch and its working now. Thank u for the boot flag suggestion which helped me.
can you post your config.plist worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back